Sunday 21 July 2013

Before Midnight

I watch a lot of movies...various genres...Have been impressed, awestruck, confounded, left speechless, dazzled by many, but no movie(s) has ever given me so much optimism and "hope" towards my future & personal relationships than Before Sunrise, Before Sunset & Before Midnight. It's been 20 years since Before Sunrise, & its been 20 years in Jesse & Celine's lives too. And it has been a fascinating journey indeed. Through a labyrinth of initial crush & the euphoria, amalgamation of 2 very different but intellectually stimulating minds, separation, reunion, euphoria, life altering events, twins, "no marriage yet" and ever increasing doubts & nagging, Jesse & Celine keep moving forward, keep revisiting their friendship which made everything possible, keep falling in love with each other. I hope I do not have to wait another decade to know what happens next in their lives but then I hope they keep growing & aptly still be together at the next sunrise

No comments:

Post a Comment